CDL Owner Operator Truck Driver Job in Atlanta, GA
CDL Owner Operator Truck Driver Job – Atlanta, Georgia
At Bay and Bay, you’re not a number. We’re large enough to keep you loaded, and we are small enough to know your name.
Largest pay increase in company history effective April 1, 2015
Earn over $60,000 annually
- Company Driver
- Lease Purchase
- Owner Operator
Bay & Bay Transportation is Hiring Company Drivers and leasing Owner Operators from the following areas:
- Midwest to East Coast, and South to Carolina’s.
Facts about Bay and Bay
- Average length of haul is 800 miles.
- Drivers average 2,800 – 3,100 miles per week.
- Bay and Bay has a true open door policy.
- Primary freight routes are Midwest to the Northeast and Southeast.
- Tractor average age is 2.5 years old.
- If you wish to expedite the process and do not want to wait for a call, please call us at 888-560-2109.
Over The Road Drivers
- National Solo (7-14 days out)
- Owner Operator (7-14 days out)
- Lease Purchase program available — No Money Down!!!!!!!!!!
- Late model condos- Freightliners
- No slip seating, the truck is assigned to you.
- Less than 18 months of experience must be approved with Safety.
- 12-24 months of experience starting pay =.33
- After 6 months increase .01 (.34) – Automatic
- After 1 year increase .01 (.35) – Automatic
- After 24 Months increase .01 (.36) – Automatic
- Annual increase of .01 if standards are met.
- Over 2 years and less than 5 years of verified experience starting pay =.35
- More than 5 years of verified experience starting pay =.36
- More than 5 verified years with current company = .01
**Currently the fleet average is an additional .05/mile in incentive and accessorial pay.
- 21 years old
- 1 year verifiable solo OTR experience in the operation of like Tractor/Trailer equipment
- No more than two (2) preventable accidents in the last three (3) years and/or no Preventable DOT recordable accident in the last three (3) years
- No more than four (4) moving violations in the last three (3) years, nor more than two (2) moving violations in the last twelve (12) months
- Serious Traffic Violations (as defined by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations) will be reviewed by the Safety Department
- Must obtain at least a 12 month medical certification
- Must pass a road test or equivalent as stated in FMCRS 391.33
- Must pass a pre-qualification drug screen
- Must have a valid Commercial Drivers License in state of residence
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Must read and write English language
Serious Traffic Violations That Disqualify:
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit and run, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report an accident
- Excessive speeding (15 mph or more over the posted limit)
- Improper or erratic lane changes
- Following the vehicle ahead too closely
- Must have no DUI/DWI in a commercial vehicle ever and/or no DUI/DWI in a personal vehicle in the last five (5) years
- Violation of a driver or vehicle Out of Service Order
- Texting while driving
- If only six (6) months experience, must be most recent six (6) months
- Must have at least eighteen (18) months verifiable experience in the last three (3) years in the operation of like tractor/trailer equipment.
- No more than three (3) jobs in the last twelve (12) months
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Cargo/Collision/Liability Insurance
- Fuel Surcharge
- Lease Purchase Available
- Paid Weekly
- Layover Pay
- Pickup/Drop Pay
- Per Diem
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Direct Deposit
Atlanta, Georgia OTR Class A CDL Truck Driving Job
Bay & Bay Trucking OTR Class A CDL Truck Driver Job in Atlanta, GA
Location On Map